Registered Nurse at Forest Oaks
The Wilverley Association is proud to announce that it is expanding its care leadership at Forest Oaks Nursing and Care Home. To ensure it attracts applicants of the highest calibre we are appointing Registered Nurse.
We are looking for a highly experienced, well organised and enthusiastic Registered Nurse. We want exceptional staff that are enthusiastic, positive and to whom no challenge is too great. We are improving our services beyond all recognition and we want special staff to work with us to achieve outstanding person-centred care.
Applicants will be exceptional, kind to residents, relatives and their colleagues putting them first at all times.
- Experts in the field of Nursing specifically for older people.
- High expectations of themselves and the people they work with and not compromising on standards for any reason
- Team player while understanding their leadership is essential in their team’s success
- Have strong desire to improve residents care and be prepared to work hard to achieve this.
- Articulate and be able to write reports of the highest standards
- Attend weekly home management/governance meetings.
If you think this could be you, application forms are available via email from Michelle Presdee, Home Manager.
For more information please contact Michelle Presdee, Home Manager on 01590 622424.