Do you care? We do.
We care passionately about our residents. Can you help us to deliver that passion?
We are a not for profit charity running two care homes in the New Forest, and we are looking for someone to operate and develop our business systems.
Reporting to the Board, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing all the business functions needed to run our homes, including Finance, HR, IT, Facilities, Procurement and Marketing.
Working closely with our Operations Team you will also be required to provide all the business support needed to allow the Association to achieve its core objective and meet all the regulatory requirements of the Health and Social Care Act 2008.
So if you have:
- Extensive experience in Business Systems management
- Qualified or part qualified in Finance
- The ability to be a strong and supportive team player and lead and develop your team
- Experience in staff recruitment and HR management.
- Experience of developing business systems
- Experience of the regulatory frameworks associated with running a medium sized business including data protection
- Experience in the management of IT systems operation and procurement.
It would be great to hear from you so please forward your CV to Lorna Wills.